by Mark Montgomery
This talk is based on two decades of R&D in AI systems, including several years in exploring use cases with management teams in global companies.
Highlights of the talk include:
- Governance within the confines of applicable laws:
- Physics, economics and governments
- Benefits of a unified network architecture:
- Interoperability, scalability and ROI
- Quick overview of eight important focus areas:
- Discovery, security, prevention, collaboration, creativity, productivity, learning and adapting
- Brief review of large scale networks employing machine learning:
- Transportation, healthcare, financial services and supply chains
Corporate management and IT architects will gain insights into the current capabilities of advanced AI systems for critical applications, high value use cases and quickly emerging best practices. These insights will assist in strategic planning and decision making surrounding what many believe is the most important technological change in the history of their organizations.