The Iasa Board of Education (BOE) is a group of volunteer practitioners and leaders in a range of industries (Corporate, Universities, Government). The purpose of the Lead BOE is to govern, review and approve ongoing activities/projects within the working groups – Curriculum, Accreditation, Certification.
The Business/ IT Architect Profession
- Architects create value for their employer/clients
- There is a thriving community of architects
- Certification matters
- Certification credentials are mutually recognized
What is the BOE’s Role?
- Identify skill sets
- Create and maintain education program
- Create and maintain certification programs
- Monitor re-certification requirements and status
- Create and maintain accreditation standards
- Review and accredit college and university programs
- Create and maintain mentoring program