This course provides a high level understanding of Cloud concepts and capabilities across the various Cloud service models including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS). It also covers a brief history on Cloud and the consistently emerging Cloud offerings and their providers.
- Historical view of why there is a growing interest in Cloud Computing
- Show how Cloud Computing is a major evolution of technology in the past decade
- Identify the value of each “as a service” model
- Describe the components of a Cloud Computing solution
- Describe the “as a service” model of Cloud Computing
- Examine the nature of the different cloud architectures – Private, public, hybrid
- Describe what to look for in a service provider/cloud broker
This course will introduce you to the high level elements in Cloud Computing. Downloadable reference documents and blog references are included.
Lesson 1 – Journey to the Cloud
Lesson 2 – What is Cloud?
Lesson 3 – Economics of Cloud Solutions
Lesson 4 – What Can I Gain in the Cloud?
Lesson 5 – Buy vs. Build
Non & Basic Member = $20.00
Full Member = $10.00