2nd Annual Iasa Student Architecture Showdown
Iasa Raleigh is hosting the 2nd Annual Student Architecture Showdown. Universities from North Carolina that participated last year included UNC, NC State, Duke and Wake Tech.
• We pair groups of students from universities with professional mentors from top technology companies in the area.
• We present a real world business problem.
• The students, with the guidance of their mentors, create architectures to solve the business problem.
• The students present their architectures to a panel of judges selected from top technology companies.
• The panel decides the winning group of students.
• The winning group gets a cash prize and a networking dinner with area CIOs and technology leaders.
2016 attendees included MetLife, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Red Hat, DataChambers, Fidelity, Genworth and SAS. The 2016 cash prize was $5,000.
September 5th: Competition starts
November 3rd: Final artifact submissions due
November 17th: Presentations and Awards Ceremony