IT Reference Framework by Richard Diver
Presentation Abstract: In this session, Richard will present a new concept framework for the presentation and documentation of technical and logical solutions architecture. This framework provides a reference based visual representation of the flow from the end user to the back-end data source. With it, you will be able to achieve the following:
- Document technology stacks and design decisions
- Provide a common language and reference points
- Identify dependencies between technologies
- Map scenarios and use cases
- Present different designs and complex information in a repeatable format
Richard Diver is a seasoned professional with over 20 years’ experience at the front end of technology. Currently he is working as a Solution Architect for a Microsoft partner in Perth, Western Australia.