Iasa is excited to announce the first IT Architecture Competition for full-time undergraduate and graduate students. The participants are required to deliver an end-to-end architecture solution for a real world business problem. Each team will comprise of maximum 3 students from same or different universities. The duration of the competition will be approximate 21 weeks. Winning team will receive a cash prize, and certificate of achievement.
Why do I participate?
- Opportunity to architect a solution for a real world problem
- Employment & internship opportunities in your area
- Mentoring with practicing architects from the top companies in your area
- Cash prize in addition to exposure, learning, and employment & internship opportunities
How do I participate?
- Form a team of maximum 3 students of ANY discipline from same or different universities
- Register a team for the competition
- Attend orientation & educational sessions from IT professionals
- Work closely with an assigned mentor — a praticing architect from the industry
- Develop architecture document comprised of Conceptual, Infrastructure, Information, Security & Software Architecture
- Deliver presentation to judges, IT professionals & students in the final event
- Each team will be assigned with a mentor — a practicing architect from the industry, who will work closely with a team to help understand architecture and provide guidance.
An independent expert panel comprising of Academia & highly experienced IT architects from the industry
- Open to fulltime undergraduate & graduate students of ANY discipline
- Must complete all deliverables for the competition
- All deliverables are evaluated by a panel of eminent judges
- Evaluation will be a weighted sum of points for each deliverable
- Solution will be evaluated for innovativeness, realizability & originality
- All judges’ decisions are final