The business case provides a codified set of benefits, costs and considerations for a product/project. The ITABoK uses a lean business case tool called the NABC (need, approach, benefits, considerations). This tool is used as an input to prioritization and roadmapping though there is considerable overlap and concurrency in their development. In addition LBC take inputs of benefits and costs estimation.
- Investment Planning Article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Investment-Planning
- Assignment Article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Assignment
- Value Methods Article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Value-Methods
- Investment Prioritization LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/investment-prioritization/
- Valuation LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/valuation/