Quality Attributes are the cross-cutting concerns of an architecture related to its structure and quality attribute requirements. Scalability, usability, flexibility, etc are all considered as a part of the quality attribute assessments and design activities. Each area impacts the others so quality attribute design can be a very powerful tool in understanding the overall functioning of the system. Quality attributes also feed directly into the architecture assessment methods presented by Iasa and organizations like the SEI.
- Quality Attributes article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Quality-Attributes
- Technical Debt article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Technical-Debt
- Requirements article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Requirements
- Requirements LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/architecturally-significant-requirements/
- Architecture Assessment LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/architecture-assessment/