Views and Viewpoints give the architect different ways to look at an architecture using different decision making and design paradigms. For example, one might look at the information view of an architecture to understand the data, information and entities in the system or systems. The availability of views is a hallmark of great architecture thinking and communication.
- Views article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Views
- Design article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Design
- Deliverables article: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/itabok3_0/Deliverables
- Context View LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/context-view/
- Architecture Description LS: https://itabok.iasaglobal.org/archdescriptions/